Today is the official “I Want You to Be Happy Day!” A day to put a smile on your parents face! My top ten wish list to honor this special day:
- Say “please” and “thank you” without reminders.
- Apologize and say, “I’m sorry” if you did something wrong. Or better yet, don’t do anything wrong today!
- Share and clean up your toys.
- Don’t fight with your siblings.
- Turn off the screens and try a little more human face-to-face interaction.
- Say something nice about the dinner (even if you don’t like it try to find something positive to say, please!)
- Eat with good manners!
- Help clean up after dinner.
- Do your homework without nagging.
- Go to bed on time!
This plan is guaranteed 100% to put a smile on my face! I may even offer you a special dessert tonight to put a smile on your face. Thank you!
Author of The SMART Playbook
P.S. Here’s a little activity to help you practice the importance of smiling! Have a great day. CLICK HERE