Internet safety and responsible usage
Putting your phone away & paying attention to those talking to you? There’s an App for that, it’s called Respect.Anonymous
What happens when we combine the internet and etiquette. You get NETIQUETTE – also known as technology and manners. This game plan teaches your child how to be a great digital citizen by showing good character online and following technology netiquette. Click below to learn more.
Features & Benefits
- The do’s and don’ts of netiquette
- Basic internet safety
- Cyberbully prevention plays
- How to effectively communicate in a face-to-computer environment
- Finding your digital manners
- Decoding texting and emoticons
- The importance of balancing your time
- BONUS! A technology code of conduct guide
- Fun and interactive games and challenges so that your child can work independently
- The SMART contract to motivate your child
- Certificate of completion
- Methods included in The SMART Playbook will help your child gain confidence, integrity and empathy
How to Play?
The SMART Playbook is an educational workbook set up in a game-format. Key elements of the game will make it fun, easy and useful for your child to learn and grow. Recommended for ages 7-12. Your child is the player, the book is the guide, and you are the coach.
- The Game Plan – Set up with easy, concise challenges and rule breakers throughout. The player (your child) learn and earn tickets as they complete challenges.
- SMART Contract – Together with your child, you use the contract in the front of the book to outline the ticket goals and the prize for achieving their goal.
- Ticket Tally Board – In the back of each chapter, keep track of the number of tickets your child earns. Simply check off the ticket box after they complete challenges.
- Winning Play Reviews - A quick summary of all the key life skill lessons learned.