Mealtime MannersA guide to mealtime etiquette
Politeness is a sign of dignity not subservience.Theodore Roosevelt
Mealtime should be an enjoyable moment with friends and family. This game plan teaches our children the essentials of mealtime etiquette. Click below to read more.
Features & Benefits
- The do’s and don’ts of mealtime manners
- How to set a table – informal and formal
- Using your utensils correctly
- Basic manners at the table
- BONUS! How-to set a table guide
- Fun and interactive games and challenges so that your child can work independently
- The SMART contract to motivate your child
- Certificate of completion
- Methods included in The SMART Playbook will help your child gain confidence, integrity and empathy
How to Play?
The SMART Playbook is an educational workbook set up in a game-format. Key elements of the game will make it fun, easy and useful for your child to learn and grow. Recommended for ages 7-12. Your child is the player, the book is the guide, and you are the coach.
- The Game Plan – Set up with easy, concise challenges and rule breakers throughout. The player (your child) learn and earn tickets as they complete challenges.
- SMART Contract – Together with your child, you use the contract in the front of the book to outline the ticket goals and the prize for achieving their goal.
- Ticket Tally Board – In the back of each chapter, keep track of the number of tickets your child earns. Simply check off the ticket box after they complete challenges.
- Winning Play Reviews – A quick summary of all the key life skill lessons learned.