Art of ConversationEloquent face-to-face conversational skills
Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.Margaret Walker
How do you start a conversation with someone you’ve never met? With a little practice, talking to anyone can be fun and interesting. This game plan covers everything your child needs to learn about starting a conversation with anyone! Click below to learn more.
Features & Benefits
- The do’s and don’ts of conversation
- Key word and phrases to use
- How to introduce people to each other
- The right body language and tone
- The importance of eye contact
- How to start a conversation and keep it going
- Fumble and fillers not to use
- Talking with empathy
- BONUS! DIY Conversation Cards
- The SMART contract to motivate your child
- Fun & interactive games & challenges so that your child can work independently
- Certificate of completion
- Methods included in The SMART Playbook will help your child gain confidence, integrity and empathy
How to Play?
The SMART Playbook is an educational workbook set up in a game-format. Key elements of the game will make it fun, easy and useful for your child to learn and grow. Recommended for ages 7-12. Your child is the player, the book is the guide, and you are the coach.
- The Game Plan – Set up with easy, concise challenges and rule breakers throughout. The player (your child) learn and earn tickets as they complete challenges.
- SMART Contract – Together with your child, you use the contract in the front of the book to outline the ticket goals and the prize for achieving their goal.
- Ticket Tally Board – In the back of each chapter, keep track of the number of tickets your child earns. Simply check off the ticket box after they complete challenges.
- Winning Play Reviews – A quick summary of all the key life skill lessons learned.