Social Skill BasicsThe principles of modern manners
Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot.Anonymous
Basic social skills teach you everyday rules that make life easier. Your child will learn everything to help make good choices and how to act politely in different situations. Click below to learn more.
Features & Benefits
- The do’s and don’ts of basic social skills
- How to make a great first Impression
- Everything about telephone smarts.
- Being a great host & guest
- Writing a thank you note
- The importance of commitment
- Practicing good sportsmanship
- The meaning of good character
- Fun and interactive games and challenges so that your child can work independently
- BONUS! How-to write a thank you note
- The SMART contract to motivate your child
- Certificate of completion
- Methods included in The SMART Playbook will help your child gain confidence, integrity and empathy
How to Play?
The SMART Playbook is an educational workbook set up in a game-format. Key elements of the game will make it fun, easy and useful for your child to learn and grow. Recommended for ages 7-12. Your child is the player, the book is the guide, and you are the coach.
- The Game Plan – Set up with easy, concise challenges and rule breakers throughout. The player (your child) learn and earn tickets as they complete challenges.
- SMART Contract – Together with your child, you use the contract in the front of the book to outline the ticket goals and the prize for achieving their goal.
- Ticket Tally Board – In the back of each chapter, keep track of the number of tickets your child earns. Simply check off the ticket box after they complete challenges.
- Winning Play Reviews – A quick summary of all the key life skill lessons learned.