The finer points of restaurant conduct
The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any.Fred Astaire
Everyone enjoys going out to a restaurant every now and then. This game plan teaches your child all the basics of eating out at a restaurant. Click below to learn more.
Features & Benefits
- The do’s and don’ts of restaurant behavior
- Choosing the right dress option.
- Being respectful and courteous to everyone that works in the restaurant and the people around us
- The menu essentials
- How to order
- The secret signals
- How to tackle tricky situations
- Eating difficult foods
- Manners at the restaurant
- BONUS! How-to dress guide
- Fun and interactive games and challenges so that your child can work independently
- The SMART contract to motivate child
- Certificate of completion
- Methods included in The SMART Playbook will help your child gain confidence, integrity and empathy
How to Play?
The SMART Playbook is an educational workbook set up in a game-format. Key elements of the game will make it fun, easy and useful for your child to learn and grow. Recommended for ages 7-12. Your child is the player, the book is the guide, and you are the coach.
- The Game Plan – Set up with easy, concise challenges and rule breakers throughout. The player (your child) learn and earn tickets as they complete challenges.
- SMART Contract – Together with your child, you use the contract in the front of the book to outline the ticket goals and the prize for achieving their goal.
- Ticket Tally Board – In the back of each chapter, keep track of the number of tickets your child earns. Simply check off the ticket box after they complete challenges.
- Winning Play Reviews - A quick summary of all the key life skill lessons learned.