Happy Veterans Day!
Today is a day set aside to honor those who have served their country. To honor them, we have compiled a list of etiquette suggestions based on your feedback and input. Thank you everyone for comments! Here goes the list:
- Be grateful today for all current and former military service members.
- Wear red, white and blue to show your support.
- Display the flag from sunrise to sunset.
- Take the time to acknowledge the service of veterans you encounter. A firm hand shake and a warm smile and a BIG “thank you for your service.”
- If your out and about and encounter a veteran buy him a coffee, a muffin, a drink etc.
- Pick up the phone and call veterans who are a relative and close friend.
- Celebrate veterans and close friends today!
- Just say “Happy Veterans Day.”
Did we miss anything to add to our list? Again, we wish you all a very HAPPY VETERANS DAY!
“Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.” -Dwight D. Eisenhower
Have a wonderful day.